What our Patients Say
Eve Armstrong is an assistant professor of physics at the New York Institute of Technology and a research associate in the department of astrophysics at the American Museum of Natural History in New York City – in other words, she’s an accomplished...
At 38, Preston Bottomy had a successful career as Walmart’s VP for e-commerce and maintained an active Manhattan social life. He was healthy and fit, with a daily workout regimen, so he was surprised one night as he sat down to dinner with friends...
It seemed so trivial that Peter Benson barely remembered to ask his doctor about it at his check-up. For the past six months he’d had a “clogged” feeling in his right ear, as if he were water-logged after swimming. Peter thought it was the remnant...
Our Care Team
- Chairman and Neurosurgeon-in-Chief
- Margaret and Robert J. Hariri, MD ’87, PhD ’87 Professor of Neurological Surgery
- Vice Provost of Business Affairs and Integration
- Assistant Professor of Neurological Surgery
- Leon Levy Research Fellow
- Feil Family Brain and Mind Research Institute
- Director, Neurosurgical Radiosurgery
- Associate Professor of Clinical Neurological Surgery
- Robert G. Schwager, MD ’67 Education Scholar, Cornell University
- Chief of Neurological Surgery, NewYork-Presbyterian Queens
Phone: (718) 670-1837
- Chief of Neurological Surgery, NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist
- Alvina and Willis Murphy Associate Professor, Neurological Surgery
- Director, Brain Metastases Program
- Co-director, William Rhodes and Louise Tilzer-Rhodes Center for Glioblastoma