What our Patients Say
Like many happy, healthy little girls her age, 10-year-old Abigail (Abbie) Julian from Croton-on-Hudson, New York, enjoyed hanging out with her friends and playing soccer. That was in 2012. Today she is a happy, healthy teenager — with two brain...
Philip Norton was all too familiar with what it was like to have a child with a serious health issue. For more than a decade, the single father from South Dartmouth, Massachusetts, had devoted himself to keeping his son Braiden healthy and happy,...
By Brenda Ries. Shortly after Sean's fifth birthday, we received unthinkable news.
In May 2012, gliomatosis cerebri claimed the life of 21-year-old college sophomore Elizabeth Minter. Gliomatosis cerebri is a rare and inoperable brain tumor that strikes children and young adults, and the prognosis is usually very poor. Here are...
Our Care Team
- Vice Chairman, Neurological Surgery
- Director, Pediatric Neurological Surgery
- Vice Chairman for Academic Affairs
- Professor of Neurological Surgery, Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Associate Residency Director
- Victor and Tara Menezes Clinical Scholar in Neuroscience
- Associate Professor of Neurological Surgery in Pediatrics