What our Patients Say
In the fall of 2020, Danielle Soviero felt as if she were right where she should be. She had graduated from college two years earlier and had begun her career as an early childhood teacher. “I look back at those years fondly,” she says. “I was just...
Bradley Weisbord of Boca Raton, Florida, buys and sells horses. Not just any horses, mind you. Bradley works with champion thoroughbred racehorses, the best of the best. He landed in the business after he graduated from college in 2008 right into...
It started out like any other normal day for Keri Mahe, a 40-year-old mother of two from Erie, Colorado. After her daily Spin class, she dropped her kids off at school and preschool, then stopped by a local coffee shop before settling down to work....
Rachel says she had no sensation at all of anyone working on her brain when she woke up from the anesthesia while on the OR table.
Our Care Team
- Chairman and Neurosurgeon-in-Chief
- Margaret and Robert J. Hariri, MD ’87, PhD ’87 Professor of Neurological Surgery
- Vice Provost of Business Affairs and Integration
- Director of Cerebrovascular and Endovascular Neurosurgery, NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist
- Director of Cerebrovascular Surgery and Interventional Neuroradiology
- Assistant Professor of Neurological Surgery
- Fellowship Director, Endovascular Neurosurgery