Here at the Weill Cornell Medicine Brain and Spine Center, we're proud of the success we've had treating Chiari. We know that a new diagnosis of Chiari can be a frightening, so we asked some of our former patients to share their stories to give you a firsthand look at their experiences and their success.
We also know how frightening any diagnosis can be for a parent — if your child has been diagnosed with Chiari, you're no doubt extremely worried about the surgery and its outcome. That's why we thought it was important to get the parents of our patients to share their experiences with you. You are not alone in your worries, and parents who have been through this can help alleviate some of your concerns.
Also, our Parent-to-Parent program can connect you personally with a parent whose child has been treated for the condition your child has. If you would like to speak to a parent who's been there, please call our office at 212-746-2363 and we'll facilitate an introduction for you.
What our Patients Say
Our Care Team
- Chairman and Neurosurgeon-in-Chief
- Margaret and Robert J. Hariri, MD ’87, PhD ’87 Professor of Neurological Surgery
- Vice Provost of Business Affairs and Integration
- Vice Chairman for Academic Affairs
- Associate Professor of Neurological Surgery, Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Associate Residency Director
- Victor and Tara Menezes Clinical Scholar in Neuroscience
- Assistant Professor of Neurological Surgery in Pediatrics