What our Patients Say
For the first 11 years of her life, she suffered from nighttime seizures. Thanks to Dr. Hoffman and her team, she and her family didn't have to worry anymore.
Three-year-old Olivia Wai, from Fresh Meadows, New York, seemed like a perfectly healthy toddler. She’s an exuberant child — she loves to play music, dance, and play pretend with her little brother, Kingston. Her parents, Joe and Jenny, dote on her...
Sujin Jeong and her husband, Daeho Lee were living in New York and raising their two children, Theodore, 6, and Sophia, then three months old. It was a sunny April day when Sujin first thought that something was wrong.
Our Care Team
- Victor and Tara Menezes Clinical Scholar in Neuroscience
- Associate Professor of Neurological Surgery in Pediatrics
- Associate Professor of Neuropsychology in Neurological Surgery
- Director of Neuropsychology Services
- Vice Chair for Clinical Research
- David and Ursel Barnes Professor in Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Professor of Neurosurgery, Neurology, and Otolaryngology
- Director, Center for Epilepsy and Pituitary Surgery
- Co-Director, Surgical Neuro-oncology
- Child Neurologist Director, Pediatric Epilepsy
- Pediatric Epileptologist