What our Patients Say
Philip Norton was all too familiar with what it was like to have a child with a serious health issue. For more than a decade, the single father from South Dartmouth, Massachusetts, had devoted himself to keeping his son Braiden healthy and happy,...
Joshua Fiala was 18 years old and about to graduate from high school when his life suddenly changed. He was on his way to pick up his cap and gown when he lost feeling in his left hand and the side of his face became numb. Thanks to Dr. Souweidane...
Our Care Team
- Vice Chairman, Neurological Surgery
- Director, Pediatric Neurological Surgery
- Vice Chairman for Academic Affairs
- Associate Professor of Neurological Surgery, Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Associate Residency Director