Innovative surgical techniques offer effective treatments for epilepsy. Weill Cornell Medicine offers multiple advanced treatment options, including laser surgery and minimally invasive neurosurgery. Learn more about epilepsy surgery
Epilepsy Surgery at Weill Cornell Medicine
The Epilepsy Surgery Service at the Weill Cornell Medicine Brain and Spine Center is a world-class provider of treatment. Innovative surgical techniques offer effective treatments for epilepsy.
For the first 11 years of her life, she suffered from nighttime seizures. Thanks to Dr. Hoffman and her team, she and her family didn't have to worry anymore.
Our Care Team
- Vice Chair for Clinical Research
- David and Ursel Barnes Professor in Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Professor of Neurosurgery, Neurology, and Otolaryngology
- Director, Center for Epilepsy and Pituitary Surgery
- Co-Director, Surgical Neuro-oncology
- Victor and Tara Menezes Clinical Scholar in Neuroscience
- Associate Professor of Neurological Surgery in Pediatrics
- Pediatric Epileptologist
- Physician Assistant
It was 22 years ago today – November 1, 2000 – that I became the first chair of the newly formed department of neurosurgery and neurosurgeon-in-chief of NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. I suppose I might have been more reflective...