Our Neuromodulation Program, which includes specialized physicians and researchers from the Weill Cornell Brain and Spine Center and Weill Cornell Pain Medicine, is one of the largest and busiest such practices in New York.
We currently perform:
Spinal cord stimulation for treating patients with failed back syndrome, radicular pain syndrome, post-laminectomy pain, peripheral neuropathy and complex regional pain syndrome.
Currently, several research endeavors are underway to develop future neuromodulation procedures and applications. Our experts are hopeful that neuromodulation will continue to help bring relief, hope, and increased function to patients with a variety of debilitating diseases and conditions.
Our Care Team
- Vice Chair, Research, Neurological Surgery
- Professor of Neurological Surgery
- Director, Movement Disorders and Pain
- Director, Residency Program
- Clinical Director, Division of Child Neurology
- Pain Management Specialist
- Chief Nurse Practitioner