What our Patients Say
At age 79, Barbara Rothenberg is the matriarch of a large, tightknit family. She presides over eight successful children — seven lawyers and a pediatric nurse practitioner — as well as 50 grandkids and 17 great-grandchildren. As the managing partner...
After a long day working at an outdoor assignment in summer, the photographer thought she was having a reaction to the heat. “I had two photo shoots scheduled for that day,” says Brittany of the first time she felt the terrible pain in her head. “It...
Karen Heimann, 62, a homemaker in New York City, spent her time doing “typical New York things” — visiting museums and art galleries, reading and watching movies, and taking care of Augie, her Irish Jack Russell Terrier. During the early days of the...
Renea Zeh, 58, of Brooklyn, NY, is a freelance filmmaker who’s a big fan of feel-good movies. Today she’s living in her own heart-warming story after recovering from brain surgery to remove a meningioma. Thanks to neurosurgeon Rohan Ramakrishna and...
Maria Silver had been color blind for pretty much her whole life. Fortunately for her, as a child she wore a uniform to school and didn’t have much trouble getting dressed most days, although she says she always did have difficulty matching socks....
A woman with a debilitating meningioma finds relief – and understanding – at Weill Cornell Medicine
Our Care Team
- Chairman and Neurosurgeon-in-Chief
- Margaret and Robert J. Hariri, MD ’87, PhD ’87 Professor of Neurological Surgery
- Vice Provost of Business Affairs and Integration
- Assistant Professor of Neurological Surgery
- Leon Levy Research Fellow
- Feil Family Brain and Mind Research Institute
- Professor of Radiology in Neurological Surgery
- Director, Neurosurgical Radiosurgery
- Professor of Clinical Neurological Surgery
- Robert G. Schwager, MD ’67 Education Scholar, Cornell University
- Chief of Neurological Surgery, NewYork-Presbyterian Queens
- Co-director, Weill Cornell Medicine CSF Leak Program
Phone: (718) 670-1837
- Chief of Neurological Surgery, NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist
- Alvina and Willis Murphy Associate Professor, Neurological Surgery
- Director, Brain Metastases Program
- Co-director, William Rhodes and Louise Tilzer-Rhodes Center for Glioblastoma
- Vice Chair for Clinical Research
- David and Ursel Barnes Professor in Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Professor of Neurosurgery, Neurology, and Otolaryngology
- Director, Center for Epilepsy and Pituitary Surgery
- Co-Director, Surgical Neuro-oncology
- Assistant Attending Neurologist, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Neuro-Oncologist