What our Patients Say
Getting engaged can certainly make you reflect on what’s important in life, and that’s what happened recently with Margaret Silva. After accepting her boyfriend’s proposal on New Year’s Eve, the Gloucester, Massachusetts, woman found herself...
Barbara Hirsch, 62, of Brooklyn, New York, spends long days as a housekeeper doing demanding and strenuous work. During her time off she enjoys nothing more than being at home, relaxing and spending time with her husband and daughter. Recently,...
Edwin Gonzalez, high school basketball coach, was brought down first by a ruptured aneurysm that caused a stroke, then by related hydrocephalus. Thanks to Dr. Ning Lin and the teams at both NYP Queens and the upper east side main campus, Ed pulled...
A stay-at-home mom is stricken when an aneurysm she never knew she had suddenly ruptures. Thanks to Dr. Ning Lin and the neurosurgery team at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens and New York-Presbyterian Weill Cornell, she is back home with her husband and...
Nancy Jarecki became one of the luckiest people ever to suffer a ruptured brain aneurysm when the ambulance took her to NewYork-Presbyterian... and Dr. Stieg. She was featured in one of the "Amazing Things Are Happening Here" TV ads. Watch the video:
Alain Suissa wasn’t terribly surprised to wake up with a headache one Saturday morning in 2013. After all, the 57-year-old New Yorker had been out with friends the night before and had had a couple of drinks. “I thought it was the cheap vodka,” he...
Our Care Team
- Chairman and Neurosurgeon-in-Chief
- Margaret and Robert J. Hariri, MD ’87, PhD ’87 Professor of Neurological Surgery
- Vice Provost of Business Affairs and Integration
- Director of Cerebrovascular Surgery and Interventional Neuroradiology
- Assistant Professor of Neurological Surgery
- Fellowship Director, Endovascular Neurosurgery
- Director of Cerebrovascular and Endovascular Neurosurgery, NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist
- Assistant Professor of Radiology in Neurological Surgery (Manhattan and Queens)
Phone: 212-746-2821 (Manhattan) or 718-303-3739 (Queens)
- Professor of Radiology in Neurological Surgery