Our specialists are expert at treating traumatic injuries to the brain and spine, including traumatic brain injury (TBI) and spine and spinal cord injuries. More about Brain and Spine Injuries
WCM Brain and Spine: Brain and Spine Injury
The Brain and Spine Injury Service at the Weill Cornell Medicine Brain and Spine Center is a world-class provider of treatment.
What our Patients Say
A year after a horrifying plane crash, Joe Oppedisano is back on his feet, and back to work.
Our Care Team
- Hansen-MacDonald Professor of Neurological Surgery
- Director of Spinal Surgery
- Associate Professor of Neurological Surgery, Spinal Surgery
- Co-Director, Spinal Deformity and Scoliosis Program
- Chief of Neurological Surgery, NYP Lower Manhattan
- Vice Chairman for Academic Affairs
- Professor of Neurological Surgery, Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Associate Residency Director
- Assistant Professor of Neurological Surgery (Brooklyn and Manhattan)
Phone: 212-746-2821 (Manhattan); 718-780-3070 (Brooklyn)
- Rehabilitation Medicine Specialist (Brooklyn)
Phone: (718) 246-8614
- Nurse Practitioner
When you’re the neurosurgeon on night call at a large urban hospital – especially one with a Level 1 Trauma Center – you know that anything can happen. When it’s my turn I can expect a few phone calls from the neurosurgery resident and physician...